Sunday, December 7, 2008

Erin Runs The C.I.M.

Erin ran the CIM today and she did spectacular! Carrie, Kirk, Ali, Jeremiah, Paige and Ben braved the fog and cold temperatures for a chance to cheer Erin on as she completed her 3rd (I think) marathon. Way to go Erin! The official results are as follows:

Erin placed 50th in her age group - Nice! - and 1396th overall. Her final time was 3:36:02, which is 4 minutes faster than her previous runs. Awesome! There were over 5000 people running the race.

Kirk and Carrie were able to go to three different spots along the race route to cheer Erin on. We met up with them at 11th and L about 5 minutes before Erin ran by.
Here she comes...

Go Erin, Go! (Look at that form!)

Erin does her space woman impersonation after the race. I wish I looked that good after running 26.2 miles, or just walking down the street for that matter.

Erin you are a superstar!

3 comments:

kirk and carrie said...

She's amazing! Erin never looked tired when we saw her. In fact, she looked happy. It was so fun cheering her on and having everyone warm up at our place. We'll have to do it again sometime. How does December 6, 2009 sound to you, Erin? To early to commit?

She's an inspiration to us all!

Snooze said...

Awesome run Erin!!!!!!! I wish I could have been there to cheer. I knew you would kick maximum buttocks.

Jared Wood. said...

Wow just surfing and I find your family. How's the ole neighbors? Too cool in seeing your family. Merry Christmas!