Wednesday, October 10, 2007

The Latest Haps at the Bailey's

Not much has been happening here in CP lately, but I did want to share some cute pictures from recent days.


We do a lot of building "trains" around here:

And Paige is always very busy lining up all of her babies in various events. Here they are all lined up against the wall.
Last night Jeremiah found a new use for my sling while I was doing the dishes. I guess I'll have to make a man sized one for him!
The other day while I was making the bed, I laid Ben down on the floor on one of the pillows. Well, Paige ran right over and grabbed a pillow for herself, pulled up my comforter and grabbed one of her library books. She started reading Ben a story (ok, so the story was just a made up one that kind of went along to the pictures, but anyhoo...) It was soooo cute! Ben was looking at the book, but as soon as I grabbed the camera he was more interested in me taking his picture.
Paigey really does love her little brother, and he loves her right back!

0 comments: