Sunday, November 11, 2007

Demons on the Loose

Backing up my files to my external hard drive yesterday, I started going through my photo library, and noticed that my old digital camera (or 'pack of gum' as some as you prefer to call it) had a special way of giving people scary demon eyes if captured in the wrong light.

Here's a prime example. It looks like Kev is about to shoot a laser through his eyes at tyler:
I think Brett and Mireille were literally bored to their deaths at the Long Lost Reunion:

You've probably wondered why MLK has had so many problems. Employing freaks like this certainly doesn't help... And that's all I'm going to say.

This is my personal favorite. Check out Jeremiah - or shall I say Evil Jeremiah - at kirk's elbow...

Don't give her the baby, Sara!
Check out Tyler's horns.
I apologize for this weird post - I'm just really bored I think.

2 comments:

Ali said...

HA HA HA! Hilarious Susie!! By the way - what is up with the "Denzel Washington Pediatric Unit"? Nice.

Erin said...

Love, love, love it Sus. Thanks for the much needed laugh on a drab Monday morning.