Tuesday, March 11, 2008

One More Event for June

I don't have any pictures for this post, but I figured you would all like to hear about it. You can all add one more event to this June. I just finished talking with my adviser and assuming I pass all my classes, I will graduate in June. All I can say is that my AP units really ended up paying off. I thought I wouldn't be able to use them since I had the AP units for calculus and United States history and also took those classes at UC Davis. Turns out I can count my AP units, which added 16 units to my transcript. I am very glad that I decided to go talk to my adviser about graduation earlier than they recommend.

This opens up all sorts of options as far as living arrangements, since we will no longer be tied down to living in Davis. I guess we'll see where I can get a job. Also, I need to start looking into the GREs so I can have the option of going to graduate school. So much more to think about, but it is exciting - like being able to fast forward my life six months.

2 comments:

Mireille said...

Congratulations Kirk! June is a big month for you. Let us know the dates for everything when that's all figured out, or do you already have a date and I'm just clueless... Anyway we're all very excited for you in VA.

Snooze said...

YAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYY!!!! Congratulations Kirk!!! That is so exciting!!!! What a wonderful surprise to YOU. I guess this changes a lot of things...