Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Big Tall Sand Hill

Just north of County Line on the PCH is this extremely high sand hill. Lee used to have to train on it at Pepperdine, and it is so high that guys would be puking at the top. We stopped by on Monday evening and thought we'd give it a shot. I know it doens't look like much of a challenge, but you are deceived.Grayson made it up...with a lot of help and being carried most of the way.

Carissa was more interested in posing.



Lee somehow dragged his legs up there. (I heard all about that later.)

Isn't it crazy how much lighter the shot is when the sun is at my back??


Then we all raced back down. I am ashamed to say I was dead last, even behind Derek.




2 comments:

Snooze said...

I have always wondered about that thing!!! Too bad we never stopped to check it out.

momsteed said...

Wow--it looks really high. Good work, Bradfords!