Wednesday, May 9, 2007

Pringles


So to be productive, I've been trying to set goals for myself on accomplishing certain tasks each day. So on Tuesday when I got all four bathrooms cleaned I felt pretty proud of myself. In fact, I was on the phone bragging to my friend with a 7 month old - who still has a hard time getting in a shower, how on top of it I am. Then I look over, and Evan had pulled the Pringles out of the pantry and was smashing them in his mouth as quickly as possible.














So this is why I can't get anything done!

5 comments:

Ali said...

Mireille - SO CUTE! I can't believe how much Evan has changed since Christmas. He looks like Brett! Love the pictures.

momsteed said...

Mireille---darling! Dad and I laughed so hard. Evan is adorable with the potato chips all around him and the look of "Busted!" on his face.
But you did get four bathrooms cleaned---I'm impressed!

Snooze said...

I think Evan learned that trick from his dad.. haha. Just kidding of course.

I vote for more Evan pics.

Sara said...

I'm just glad that my kids aren't the only ones who can wreck shop.

Sara said...
This comment has been removed by the author.