Tuesday, May 8, 2007

Tonsils!

Welcome to the Steed Family Blog! I want to hear all the latest from each family member including cute pictures of children!




As for the Baileys, as most of you know, yesterday Paige had her tonsils and adenoids out. She did great! We got to the surgery center at 7:30 and we were home by 10:30. The doc said those suckers were huge! Paige fell asleep in the car and spent from about 10:15 - 2:00 pm looking like this:


However, once she woke up and realized that ice cream, jello and straight juice out of the box (no watering down) was on the menu - she was stoked! The rest of the day she was happy, no crying. I'm counting my lucky stars. This is how she spent the rest of the day
:

2 comments:

momsteed said...

Ali---- hope she's still feeling good tonight! I can't believe that happy picture is from the first day---Paige looks great. I'll bet you and Jeremiah felt wiped out, though!

Snooze said...

I'd be feeling pretty dang good too if I got to sleep on the couch for 4 hours and then got straight juice from the box.