Friday, June 22, 2007

Run For The Heart Of It


Carrie (not dad) asked me to let all of you Steeders know about a special fun run to benefit her soon to be born nephew. Here is a little background on the situation from Carrie:

"My sister is planning a fun run to fund raise for her little boy. I can't remember if I told you about him, he has been diagnosed with Hyperplastic left heart syndrome (he has no left ventricle). My brother in law has to take off over 2 months of work and they will temporarily be relocated in San Fran for his birth and surgeries and recoveries. In order to afford all that stuff and pay for some of their son's medical costs, they are doing their little fund raiser."


UPDATED RUN INFO: The fun run will take place August 18th at Pleasant Grove Creek Trail in Roseville. Wouldn't it be great if some of us could get together for this? I know Mom and Dad have reserved Wright's Lake starting August 27th, so maybe people could come up a little early? Here is the link for the fun run website: FUN RUN INFO

2 comments:

Snooze said...

The website said Aug. 18th (??) I'd love to do it, or at least contribute

Ali said...

Yeah, I asked Carrie and she told me her sister had to change the place and date. So I updated the info.