Sunday, July 22, 2007

Temple Trip

There was a Filipino cultural exhibit at the DC Temple. There was an etching of Evan and me. Evan was so fat when the artist took our picture. So was I, I'm just glad she slimmed me down for the piece.

My dad's testimony was also featured along with others. These testimonies were showcased in the middle of the exhibit.
Evan was just interested in running around the temple grounds.
It was such a beautiful day to go to the temple. We were lucky not only with the weather, but also because it was the very last day of the exhibit. It was supposed to have been taken down last week, maybe they were just waiting for us to come see it.

1 comments:

Erin said...

Mireille that is so cool! I had no idea that you and Evan were part of an exhibit at the temple. The artist's rendering of you is awesome.