Thursday, July 12, 2007

Summer Time for the Kid in Davis

Time for an update!

I finally finished the school year in mid June. It turned out well: I got credit for working at the dump and I managed have my best quarter GPA wise so far. According to my calculations, I have three or four more quarters left before I can graduate. I am done with my GE's so all my classes are either hydrology or engineering classes. Luckily, I am enjoying them and I have actually used some of the stuff I learned for projects at the landfill.

I spent the Fourth of July week in Aptos (south of Santa Cruz) with Carrie's family. We had an awesome house right over the beach. The Fourth was absolutely insane - drunk people blowing stuff up all over the place. I went golfing (although it didn't quite grab me) and even made ribs for everyone (with an assist from Brett). I posted some pictures from the week on facebook and everyone should be able to look at them by following this link:

http://ucdavis.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2162091&l=b4b8b&id=3225018


1 comments:

Erin said...

Yea Awesome Ninja Dump Boy!