Tuesday, January 1, 2008

The Last Day of The Year

Yesterday morning, mom, dad and I went to Manhattan Beach and had a New Years Eve breakfast with Uncle Eric at The Kettle. It was an absolutely beautiful day. On our drive we were awed by clear views of the entire Santa Monica Bay, golden morning sunshine, and sparkling blue waves rolling onto the shore - water spraying off of the crests from the offshore breezes.

Later in the afternoon, Tyler and I returned (for an all too obvious reason) and enjoyed the remainder of the beautiful day. What a nice end to a great year. So long, 2007.

The teeny tiny little guy on the wave is Tyler.



Somebody is very happy...



A short little video of Tyler (apparently I missed all of his really good waves while I was jogging).

2 comments:

Ali said...

What a b-e-a-utiful day to end 2007. Here we come 2008 - I'm so excited for all the events that will happen this year!!

momsteed said...

Great pictures and video, Susie.
Looked like a great ride to me!
Again, our visit was too short!