Sunday, January 6, 2008

A Sunbeam and A Toofer!

Jesus wants...PAIGE... for a sunbeam! My girl is in real Primary now and to mark the occasion her teacher gave her a CTR ring! Her very own! She was SOOOOO excited! I just can't believe that she isn't in nursery anymore, although she was very ready to move on. Last week after about 15 minutes of nursery she asked Jeremiah if they could leave now.

Hold the phone - Ben cut his first tooth today! I decided to mark the occasion by feeding him as much baby food as he wanted to spit all over himself. This would be sweet potatoes all over his face. And later on he had some squash.
All I know is that I've been giving the kid 2 baths a day when he eats like this. Here he is about to grab my hand to try and suck every last morsel off the spoon.
He was one dirty kid, but he is so darn CUTE!


1 comments:

Snooze said...

A tooth? Wasn't he just born like.. a couple weeks ago? How does time fly so fast? They sure are cute. thanks for posting pictures.