Sunday, December 23, 2007

Congratulations Kirk & Carrie!!!


Well, this is the best news of Christmas!!!   Kirk and Carrie are engaged!!  I am so excited and happy for both of you!  Kirk, you are so fortunate to have found such an incredible, amazing girl - Carrie is a rare and precious gem, and we all love her!  I could never have dreamed up a more awesome girl, or a more perfect match for my wonderful brother.  It is plainly evident - to anyone who has seen you together - that you belong with one another. 
Congratulations on your engagement.  

"My density has brought me to you...."  (George McFly)

2 comments:

Ali said...

Kirk and Carrie are couple of the year!! I'm so excited I can't believe it!! Congrats guys! (Let the Carrie/Kerry Steed jokes begin!)

Sara said...

Kirk, we love you almost as much as we love Carrie! (j/k, lol) Let the party planning begin!