Monday, December 3, 2007

El Dorado Hills Tree Lighting

We ventured out into the cold on Saturday for the 2nd Annual Tree Lighting in El Dorado Hills. There actually weren't as many people there as I thought there would be. It was very enjoyable!
We got all bundled up in our hats, scarves and gloves (or glove in Paige's case - she only found one).


Here Janie and I do our lesbian couple impersonation.


The Fam


Janie and Paige enjoy a moment together listening to the cover band.




And we even got our picture taken with Santa! Paige told us that "Last year I didn't like Santa. I didn't like his eyes." Well this year she DID NOT want to sit on his lap. And really, I can't blame her. I was kind of scared of his eyes too.

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

2 comments:

Mireille said...

That's the scariest Mexican Santa I eva' seen!

Snooze said...

I think Santa has had too much cerveza