Monday, December 3, 2007

Our Day in San Francisco

Here are some pictures from our day with Erin in San Francisco.

Crooked Lombard Street with a view of Coit Tower up on Telegraph Hill.
The (wilted) Botanical Gardens
Evan loved the Cable Car Museum, though he thought he was looking at a bunch of choo choo trains.
The Painted Ladies
We got to see the de Young Museum that Brett engineered/managed.
The Palace of Fine Arts
And of course the Golden Gate Bridge.
Well, Erin, we're glad you skipped out on work and carted us around the city. I don't know how you run up and down all those hills. You're in way better shape than Brett and I (as is apparent in the above picture) "Thank you for sharing a wonderful day!"


2 comments:

Erin said...

Great pictures Mireille! I'm so glad I didn't go to work that day. I loved being a tourist with you guys.

Ali said...

You guys sure packed a lot into that day - and with a toddler even! Looks like a lot of fun.